The MHA - MBA course of study culminates with neither a separate MHA or a separate MBA; rather, the joint degree MHA/MBA is an intensive single degree program.
This program is intended primarily for clinicians and healthcare managers whose career paths require advanced competencies in both quantitative and qualitative aspects of management. The program is of significant benefit to persons who have worked in healthcare for at least five years. Individual arrangements may be developed for persons with less tenure in the health sector.
A highlight of the program is an optional eight-to-ten day international study where students travel in Europe, the United Kingdom or Canada under the supervision of Pfeiffer faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communications
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting
- Contemporary Health Administration
- Legal and Ethical Perspectives in Healthcare Administration
- Health Services Policy
- Health Economic
- Health Services Information Management
- Health Services Marketing
- Health Services Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 700 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
International20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Albemarle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.