Computer Science and Technology programme is offered at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.
Every master’s student will have an advisory committee consisting of a minimum of three members, one of whom will be a permanent, full-time computer science, or industrial technology or mathematical sciences faculty member.
The other members may be from either within, or outside, the Mathematical & Computer Sciences or Industrial Technology departments in a related area of interest, who are capable of evaluating the work performed by the student.
- Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1046 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A 3.0 Cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- No course with a grade of “D” may be used to satisfy degree requirements.
- As many as 9 semester hours may be transferred from other schools, but credit will be given only for specific courses in the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff’s computer science & technology graduate curriculum requirements.
- Credit will not be allowed for courses taken more than 5 years prior to the application for transfer to University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.
- A maximum of 6 semester hours with a grade of “C” may be used to satisfy degree requirements.
International7350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State3240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 216 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pine Bluff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.