Students can choose from specialized concentrations in Healthcare Management, Information Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Food and Agriculture, Sustainability, and Entrepreneurial Leadership & Strategy, Accounting, or select courses to develop a personalized curriculum for their career responsibilities and aspirations. The Master of Business Administration curriculum is designed for working adults, and all courses are available either online or on our Shadyside campus.
Learning OutcomesIn master’s level programs, knowledge of the key content areas of business is assumed. Students without previous business courses take the Prerequisite Courses. Graduates of master’s level programs should acquire a depth of knowledge in these areas that exceeds that of the typical bachelor’s degree graduate. Graduates of the MBA program at Chatham University should be able to demonstrate that they possess business-specific content outcomes and business-related professional skills outcomes.
- Courses Included:
- Global Business
- Sustainable Human Capital
- Information Systems and Analytics
- Accounting Information Systems
- Economics for Managers
- Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1472 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Pre-requisite courses in Financial Accounting and Business Statistics (completed prior to enrollment)
- Completed Application Form, including submission of the following documents: Curriculum vitae or resume which show full academic and professional history, Degree posted official transcript and all other previously attended institutions, sent directly by the institutions
International15822 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31644 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National15822 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31644 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Pittsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.