Whether enrolling full- or part-time, the The University of La Verne’s Career Master of Business Administration’s flexibility allows students to earn a Master’s of Business Administration on their schedule. With twelve specializations to choose from, students receive the exact experience needed for a specific field.
Career MBA is available at the La Verne campus. To work around busy schedules, graduate students can enroll part-time, taking as few as one class per ten-week term. In addition to the full-and part- time options, there is no prior professional work experience needed to enroll, and an undergraduate degree in business administration is not required. La Verne’s emphasis is on helping students develop the skills they need to successfully launch their careers.
La Verne’s Career MBA program provides a strong foundation in the traditional areas of business administration, the relationships among the various functional business disciplines, and a broad exposure to the contemporary skills of management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information for Decision-Making
- Management of Information Technology
- Economics of the Firm
- Financial Management
- Seminar in Organization Theory and Behavior
- Seminar in Marketing Management
- Analysis of Business Operations
- Managing in a Global Economy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Recommended: application to be submitted at least one month prior to the semester/term you wish to begin (international students: at least two months)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 51 other Masters in Business Law in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (Doctoral programs may also require a master’s degree.) Students whose degrees were completed at foreign universities must submit notarized translations into English where appropriate. Such students may be required to have their degrees evaluated by a La Verne-approved evaluation service to determine equivalency to a bachelor’s degree from the United States. There is a fee for this service.
- A preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work.
- Letters of recommendation attesting to academic/professional competency.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an acceptable level for graduate study.
International910 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 910 USD per credit during 24 months.
National910 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 910 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.