In the first year of the program, students will focus on establishing business leadership skills and move on to practical application of those skills during the second year.
Taken with a cohort of fellow MBA students, individuals will practice new leadership skills, including how to gather resources and generate team buy-in.
What makes Drury's MBA different?
- Curriculum: Drury University’s Business Administration not only improves your technical skills in business, but also hones the soft skills needed to be an effective leader in business ventures. You will have the opportunity to put your skills to the test through case studies and projects for local and global organizations.
- Cohort: Drury’s MBA Program capitalizes on classroom interactions and networking. Classes are taken with the same cohort of fellow students—peers who are leading organizations in a variety of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Investment and Valuation
- Strategic Advantage through Technology and Information
- Corporate Responsibility, Leadership and Ethics
- Strategic Organization and Human Resources Management
- Measuring and Reporting Financial and Statistical Information
- Economics of Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 639 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Drury Students - We will add your official Drury University transcript to your file for you. You do not need to send it to us.
- For program specific GPA requirements, visit the Graduate Academic Catalog.
- International Student Transcript Evaluation - Evaluation of all post-secondary education transcripts documented by a recognized international credential evaluator, e.g., World Education Services, Inc. (www.wes.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org). Evaluation must be submitted in terms of U.S. semester credits, grade equivalents, grade point average, and authentication of documents.
International16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 534 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 534 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.