The Husson University believes such education is more than a matter of theory and books. Active classrooms, courses tied closely to actual management experience, and a diverse student body representing various academic and industry backgrounds contribute to a broader, more useful education.
The Business Administration program is offered at the Husson campus in Bangor, at the University’s Southern Maine campus in Westbrook, at the University's Northern Maine campus in Presque Isle, Online, and at selected other off-campus locations.
Students in the Master of Business Administration degree will be able to:
- Recognize business problems
- Integrate theories and practice to perform strategic analysis
- Demonstrate effective written forms of communication and oral business presentations
- Work effectively in diverse teams
- Apply decision-making techniques, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to management issues
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Communications
- Global Strategic Management
- Strategic Change Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Advanced Sales and Marketing in Hospitality
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1519 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Regular. Students whose applications are complete and who are accepted by the Graduate Admissions Committee without condition are admitted as regular graduate students.
- Conditional. In reviewing a candidate's application, the Graduate Admissions Committee may recommend that a student be accepted on a conditional basis. The letter of acceptance will contain the conditions that must be met before the student can be reclassified for regular status.
- Non-degree. This status is assigned to those students who are taking graduate courses, but whose applications are not yet complete.
International15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.