Our online master of Business Administration program at Concordia University, St. Paul is designed for busy adult students who want the flexibility of attending class on their schedule. An on-campus program is also available.
Students who earn their MBA online become 21st-century leaders who will shape the future of business.
Through a curriculum grounded in business analytics, strategic decision-making, and effective communication, students will be able to advance your career and open doors to new opportunities. Offered online and on campus, the online MBA program teaches students the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to excel in the professional setting. Students will explore business ethics, leadership, and core business areas such as marketing and accounting.
Offered fully online with no class meeting time required, our online MBA program is designed for the busy adult student. This means you can log in to and access course materials on your own schedule during our seven-week courses, as long as you meet assignment deadlines. And unlike other MBA programs, you won’t have to choose between family, work or school responsibilities.
The Value of an MBA at CSP
- In recent years, having an MBA has helped many graduates succeed in business. But for students who are considering investing significant time and money into earning the degree, what is the value of an MBA?
- According to Nanci Hellmich of USA Today, in 2014, employees with MBAs are projected to earn a median U.S. based salary of $95,000. She notes that 86 percent of U.S. companies that recruit from business schools plan to 86% of US companies that have business school recruiters plan to hire MBA graduates in 2014.hire MBA graduates in 2014—up from 81 percent in 2013 and 51 percent in 2009.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership and Development
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Managerial Research Methods and Design
- Global Economics
- Applied Business Ethics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 49 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 419 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.