Graduates of the Business Administration - Health Care Management program at Concordia University, St. Paul gain the confidence to succeed in the health care industry through practical experience and knowledge. The program, offered both online and on-campus, contains courses that give students information regarding the current events and trends in the health care industry so students can discover how business principles affect these trends.
The Concordia MBA Mentor and Managerial Application Portfolio (MAP) program sets you up for success through your studies and beyond graduation. Each MBA student has a designated MBA faculty mentor to support and guide them through graduate school. Your faculty mentor will act as a personal business coach and help you develop networking strategies, polish interpersonal skills and enhance your resume.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Leadership and Development
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Topics Course: Vocation and Value
- Managerial Research Methods and Design
- Global Economics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 49 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 436 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.