Emphasis is placed on literacy development. This Literacy with K-12 Reading Endorsement program at Concordia University, St. Paul is for Individuals who hold a valid Minnesota teaching license and who wish to further develop their skills in literacy and methods.
At completion of the program you will earn a Master of Arts in Education in Literacy with K-12 Reading Endorsement.
The program prepares licensed educators to be experts in classroom instruction, assessment of student learning, and reading specialists. Particular attention is focused on helping teachers integrate and apply national, state, and local academic standards into relevant and significant classroom experiences designed to increase student achievement for all students.
Responsive to Career planning needs
- CSP’s Office of Career Development provides many resources to support students and alumni with their career goals, including help with employment and graduate school research, resumes, networking, and interview skills.
- Our integrated career development plan meets you where you are and provides you with tools and strategies to support you in achieving your current and future career goals.
- Find an internship or network with employers through Concordia’s vast base of local partners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Curriculum and Instruction in Literacy
- Foundations of Literacy
- Literacy Strategies for Grades K-6
- Literacy Strategies for Grades 7-12
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Supervision in Literacy Programs
- Writing Across the Content Areas
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3513 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.