Whether you intend to pursue licensure as a registered dietitian or prefer to work in another aspect of the nutrition field such as the nonprofit sector, research setting, or a program supporting local and sustainable food, Meredith's graduate programs in nutrition have multiple tracks that will prepare you to succeed professionally.
Investing in Our Shared Future
We know the impact that good nutrition has on individuals and communities. That’s why we offer a variety of options – to both enrich your experience, and make it financially possible to pursue your goals as a nutrition professional.
- Community partnerships
- Financial assistance
- Graduate assistantships
- Student Professional Organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Food and Nutrition
- Lifecycle Nutrition
- Advanced Nutrient Metabolism
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 243 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- On-line Application or paper application must be completed and non-refundable $60 application fee. On-line payment is available through Paypal.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, in sealed envelopes with institution’s seal over the flap
- Two completed recommendations froms
- Statement of work experience (resume or C.V.)
- Responses to essay questions.
- Once complete application has been received, the applicant may be contacted to schedule an interview.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- $650 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.