Students are offered a curriculum which is appropriate to both their individual needs and their needs relating to classroom instruction.
The Mathematics Education program of the Bemidji State University requires a minimum of 32 credits that include six credits from the Professional Education Department, nine required core credits and 15 credits are mathematics electives. Students must also complete a pedagogical portfolio and final research paper for the final two credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Assessment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Number Theory
- Mathematical Problem Solving
- Linear Algebra
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Teaching View 4095 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75
- A copy of current teaching license
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a previous employer/professor
- International students must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
International5340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.