MDes in Interaction Design is a one-year, intensive STEM-designated program at California College of the Arts built to provide students with the tools to create better relationships among people, products, and environments worldwide.
- Interaction designers flourish in this complex intersection, using craft-based design skills, systems thinking, and human-centered technology to find creative solutions in the heart of San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
- Our intensive program prepares you to enter one of the most in-demand design fields in the world. You’ll learn to design for the environment, public health, transportation, education, and other major industries with wide-ranging impact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IxD 1 Studio
- IxD 2 Studio
- Personal Leadership (with MBA in Design Strategy)
- IxD Social Lab
- IxD 3 Studio
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Communication Sciences View 486 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and $70 nonrefundable application fee
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters
- Unofficial college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (international applicants only)
- Personal essay
International63900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63900 USD per year during 12 months.
National63900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63900 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.