Our two-year, low-residency MBA in Design Strategy program (DMBA) at California College of the Arts is a graduate business program with five four-day residencies held each month of a semester.
- Set against the backdrop of the Bay Area, a region known for its unshakeable belief in a better world, the MBA in Design Strategy trains future leaders to question, listen, and put human needs at the center of decision-making.
- This is uniquely possible at an art and design college, where we recognize systems are made—not given—and operate with the optimism that systems can be made better. We do much more than analyze balance sheets and come up with marketing plans; we imagine alternate futures and then build them.
- Live Exchange
- Strategic Foresight Studio + Data Lab
- Managerial Economics
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business Models and Stakeholders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1450 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and $70 nonrefundable application fee
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters
- Unofficial college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (international applicants only)
- Personal essay
International53250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53250 USD per year during 24 months.
National53250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53250 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.