The Master’s in Architecture (MArch) at California College of the Arts champions innovation and experimentation in architectural design. We’re a three-year, NAAB-accredited professional degree program with STEM designation.
- Uniquely focused on digital craft, urban research and activism, ecological engagement, full-scale fabrication, and experimental history, the MArch program prepares you to connect advanced architectural design with professional practice.
- With opportunities to work across disciplines—such as interaction design, interior design, and sculpture—you’ll lead conversations and develop solutions around the world’s most pressing issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MArch Studio
- Design Media
- Materials and Methods
- History of Architecture
- MArch Studio
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction View 355 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and $70 nonrefundable application fee
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters
- Unofficial college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (international applicants only)
- Personal essay
International53250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53250 USD per year during 36 months.
National53250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53250 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.