Troy University offers a bachelor’s and two master’s degrees in Biology Education (6-12). These degrees prepare students for careers teaching biology at the secondary level (grades 6-12).
What Can You Do with a Degree in 6-12 Education?
Students with a graduate degree in Secondary Education can teach at both the high school and middle school level as well as become an instructional specialist/coach for a school system. Students are also able to teacher undergraduate courses in their discipline at many colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Master Teacher
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- Educational Technology in the Curriculum
- Collaboration for Inclusion
- Educational Evaluation
- Research Methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Biology Teaching View 860 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or a 3.0 grade point average on the last 30 semester hours and
- Have an acceptable score on the appropriate entrance exam - official test score required,.
- Provide an official letter of recommendation.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.