If you’re looking for a Master in Analytics, Data Science, or MBA in Business Analytics degree, enrolling in our MS in Analytics program from Wittenberg University makes you the change-agent you want to be as it turns group-think into a powerful platform for success.
- Completion in 12 months
- Flexible classes including business analytics & data analytics online courses
- Practical, personalized case studies tailored for your field
- Networking from day one, both in and outside the classroom
- Maximizing data analytics tools that already work for you
- Prospective business analytics majors will search for MBA in business analytics or MS in data science programs when looking to advance their analytics careers.
- Wittenberg’s MS in Analytics program in Ohio is the only one of its kind in the nation with blended on-campus residency and online coursework.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 450 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Students must have completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Complete the online application (opens for 2021 on November 1, 2020)
- Submit a resume with three professional references and personal goal statement (250 word minimum)
- Request official transcripts from all universities or colleges to be sent to Wittenberg University
International40630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40630 USD per year during 12 months.
National40630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40630 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.