About Project Management at City University of Seattle
You’ll gain the leadership, business, and project management skills needed to be strong project managers or project team members.
The mission of the Project Management program at City University of Seattle is to provide the skills, knowledge, and insights required to manage projects and programs in a variety of business applications and industries. You’ll work closely with a faculty of experts in the field to enable learning as a community of professionals.
You will benefit from the tangible, practical skills needed for the leadership of project-focused activities in an organizational setting. This includes building a portfolio of projects based on organizational strategy and then developing and managing the planning, scheduling, budgeting, and controlling activities to ensure that the maximum benefit is realized through project execution.Additionally, the integration of multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders is addressed, as well as negotiation, communication, and managing work across culturally diverse distributed teams.
- Project Management
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Financial Management
- Managing Risks: Project and Business
- Measuring Project Performance for Success
- Project Integration
- Project Leadership in Situational Business Context
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 896 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $50 (USD) application fee
- Original or certified copies of diplomas and transcripts with certified English translations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Consent to release
- information (if applying through CityU’s approved agents)
- Bank statement and financial
- declaration form, plus sponsor
- statement if applicable
- Copy of passport
International16087 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16087 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.