The Master of Science in Project Management is accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
- Work toward your PMP® Certification: CityU is a Registered Education Provider with PMI®, the courses in our program count as PMP® continuing education credits.
- Flexible learning options: The Master of Science in Project Management is offered both in class and online so you can find an option that suits your schedule and location.
Expect to gain knowledge and practical skills including:
- aligning project and program outcomes to business goals
- developing solutions to resolve problems
- leading domestic and global teams
- applying project management tools based on situational context
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Financial Management
- Managing Risks: Project and Business
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management View 172 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an online application
- If you cannot complete the online application, then you may send a physical application form by mail to Admissions at City University of Seattle 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121. Both applications include a $50.00 application fee.
- Electronic or emailed transcripts are accepted at CityU if sent from another recognized institution.
- Electronic transcripts sent directly by or from a student or an individual who does not work for an institute of higher learning in an official capacity, will not considered in the admissions process.
International845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 845 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.