Fields of study in this Statistics and Data Science program at Yale University include the main areas of statistical theory (with emphasis on foundations, Bayes theory, decision theory, nonparametric statistics), probability theory (stochastic processes, asymptotics, weak convergence), information theory, bioinformatics and genetics, classification, data mining and machine learning, neural nets, network science, optimization, statistical computing, and graphical models and methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Statistics
- Introduction to Statistics: Life Sciences
- Introduction to Statistics: Political Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 319 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) prior to matriculation at Yale.
- A personal statement of purpose.
- All prior study institutions at the higher education level.
- Transcripts for each listed prior study institution.
- Supporting materials.
- Results of standardized tests (if available).
- Special admissions requirements of your program.
- Three recommenders (minimum).
- Application fee
International43300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43300 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National43300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43300 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.