Global Fashion Management from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY provides a global faculty and access to facilities and industry affiliates of four major institutions on three continents. The international faculty and student body constitute a global network
Our alumni occupy leadership positions in the industry in categories including VP, Global Supply Chain; VP, Retail and Operations; Private Client Relationship Manager; Design and Production Manager; and Design Director. The companies they represent range from early-stage and entrepreneurial ventures to established American brands such as Macy’s, Saks, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany, Farfetch, Brooks Brothers, Global Brands Group, Mansur Gavriel and NPD Group, and European luxury houses including Chanel, Dior, Hermes and Ferragamo.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Creativity
- Culture and International Business
- Corporate Finance for Managers
- Production Management and Supply Chain
- Global Marketing and Fashion Brand Management
- Politics and World Trade Today
- Business Policy
- Global Retail Management
- Organizational Leadership
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the foreign equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Online application
- $100 Application Fee
- Official academic transcripts or course-by-course International Credential Evaluation
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- 3 Short Essays/ 1 Optional Essay
- Submit Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- GRE/GMAT Scores (recommended, not required)
- GPA 3.0
International23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11793 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
National23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11793 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
In-State11542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5771 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.