This top-choice Business Administration degree program from McNeese State University also has flexible and convenient class options to allow you to complete program requirements at your own pace, including entirely online.
- The modern business landscape is shaped by challenges arising from strong and growing global forces, changing values and technologies, and increasingly diverse workforce and customer bases.
- McNeese is constantly enhancing the curriculum in the MBA program to make sure you graduate equipped to move effectively, and with expertise, in this ever-shifting business environment.
- Program faculty are actively working on a variety of research projects that you could get involved with.
- Graduate students have co-authored published articles and papers, as well as presented findings with faculty at academic conferences. You may also be able to design and lead your own independent study research project with mentorship from a faculty member.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1520 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pay a nonrefundable $30 application fee after you receive notification that your application has been processed.
- Have your transcripts and/or diplomas sent to McNeese directly from all universities or colleges previously attended. The Office of International Programs will calculate your GPA.
- If you have attended an institution outside of the U.S., submit an Evaluation of Foreign Credentials directly from the evaluation service to McNeese.
- Submit your official TOEFL (Code 6403) or IELTS score to McNeese. If you have attended at least two semesters of another U.S. university or college, this is not required.
- Have your GRE or GMAT scores sent to McNeese directly from the testing agency.
- Submit an immunization form.
- Email a copy of your passport to the Office of International Programs: email@example.com.
- Submit a signed affidavit and bank letter from your sponsor.
International27600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 USD per semester during 18 months.
National27600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State17600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Lake Charles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.