The Hydrology and Hydrodynamics program from University of Washington provides both a solid background in all traditional areas of hydrology and hydrodynamics, as well as technological advances in numerical modeling, environmental observations and monitoring, and satellite remote sensing to address growing challenges in the natural and built environment with global change. Graduate students work closely with faculty and also interact with leaders in the local professional community, many of whom are UW graduates, through special courses taught by practitioners, field trips, seminars and professional society meetings.
People with advanced degrees in the hydrology and hydrodynamics area pursue careers in diverse areas including water resources engineering, coastal engineering, environmental restoration and management, risk management and design of hydraulic systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis Tech for Groundwater Flow
- Hydraulics of Sediment Transport
- Data Analysis in Water Sciences
- Fate & Transport of Chem in the Enviro
- Physical Hydrology
- Water Res Sys Manage & Ops
- Quantitative Water Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Aquaculture & Fisheries View 86 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 12 months.
National35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20175 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.