The McCombs Marketing degree prepares students to succeed in fast-paced marketing environments. Students learn about the latest and emerging trends in marketing practice, even as they receive a rigorous and enduring academic foundation in the scientific disciplines that underlie marketing. The multi-disciplinary curriculum extends outside the classroom to include real-world, hands-on, and global experiences, where students are encouraged and supported to pursue marketing internships and study abroad opportunities, which further prepare students for a career in marketing.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Product and Brand Management
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- High Tech Marketing
- New Venture Marketing
For more information, please visit the website.
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication View 255 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
National17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
In-State8684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.