Designed to support students in the development and execution of action-based research, Dominican University’s MS in Education program offers an immersive experience in a variety of educational settings. Students at the Dominican University of California have the opportunity to design and implement their own research action plan, with the goal of using their research findings to advocate for policies and practices that promote educational equity and social justice.
- Flexible hybrid program blends online and in-class learning opportunities.
- Option to choose a special education or interdisciplinary concentration
- Program is ideal for leaders, policy-makers and professionals working in non-profit or education.
- Teaching for Equity
- Foundations Of Special Education
- Teaching English Learners
- Using Technology in Classrooms
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies View 2549 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application
- Official Transcript(s)
- Statement of Purpose or Intent
- A statement between 300 and 800 words describing why you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Academic or professional, on letterhead.
- Prerequisite Requirements
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who have been selected to continue on in the application process will be invited to interview at BioMarin or the Buck Institute.
- Optional — GRE Record: An official copy of general Graduate Record Examination scores may be submitted
- International Applicants: International candidates must meet additional admissions requirements.
International33360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition is per unit.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.