The Dominican University of California Master of Business Administration focuses on the strategic management techniques, negotiation skills, networking, team-building expertise and effective communication that every professional needs to succeed.
Led by Dominican’s talented and experienced faculty, this comprehensive business program is complemented by dynamic classroom discussion and real world international experiential learning that prepares graduates to lead in the workplace of tomorrow.
- MBA curriculum encompasses a variety of fields, including accounting, finance, marketing, operations plus other specialized topics.
- Earn your MBA in just one year (full-time) or two years (part-time).
- Flexible hybrid program is ideal for working professionals. Just two Saturdays per month on campus, plus two weekly online sessions.
- Take advantage of our extensive global network of alumni, corporate, educational and government contacts.
- Strategic management Capstone course that integrates all coursework into a major projec
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Executive Business Communications
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Marketing for Value Creation
- Global Supply Chain and Sustainable Operations
- Strategic Leadership for Organizational Performance
- Global Business Environment
- Managerial Finance
- Business Analytics and Marketing Research
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 699 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed Application
- Official Transcript(s)
- Statement of Purpose or Intent
- A statement between 300 and 800 words describing why you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Academic or professional, on letterhead.
- Prerequisite Requirements
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who have been selected to continue on in the application process will be invited to interview at BioMarin or the Buck Institute.
- Optional — GRE Record: An official copy of general Graduate Record Examination scores may be submitted
- International Applicants: International candidates must meet additional admissions requirements.
International38520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1070 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1070 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition is per unit.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.