The program of study is tailored to equip professionals working in industry, governmental agencies, and business to achieve higher levels of effectiveness in managing and leading their organizations in project implementation and team-based, multi-disciplinary initiatives.
- Overview of Technical Project Management
- Technical Project Planning and Scheduling
- Applications of Quality Management
- Technical Project Support and Operations
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 177 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Completion of the online graduate application along with the non-refundable application fee.
- Submission of an official transcript of the baccalaureate degree and'any graduate degrees from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Submission of resume detailing work experience or permission from Department Head.
- Submission of two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of a one-page letter of intent that provides concise,
- complete answers to the following questions. How has your experience prepared you for MSPM graduate courses? How will your knowledge, skills, and attitude contribute to the MSPM learning community? What do you hope to gain from the MSPM graduate program?
International36396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36396 USD per year and a duration of .
National36396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36396 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State13140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13140 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.