This concentration offers students qualitative and quantitative practice in:
- Planning and staffing;
- Training, development and evaluation methods;
- Change management, conflict resolution and consulting interventions; and
- Strategically and systematically practicing human resource management for optimal outcomes.
- Planning and Staffing
- Training, Development, and Evaluation
- Change Management and Conflict Resolution
- Compensation Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1332 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed online Park University application form. Please indicate your country of citizenship and country of residence, even if they are the same as the country of birth.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75.00 paid as part of application form.
- Application fee includes express I-20 mailing fee if admitted
- Official or unofficial transcripts from your university. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A 2.5 cumulative (overall) GPA is required for full admission.
- An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.7.
International399 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 399 USD per credit and a duration of .
National399 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 399 USD per credit and a duration of .
First time prospective students to the Parkville Daytime campus are eligible to apply for Endowed Scholarships. In order to be considered for Endowed Scholarships, students must be admitted to Park University for the 2017-2018 academic year and complete the below online application. Endowed Scholarships can be stacked with academic and athletic scholarships. There is no GPA or ACT requirement to be considered for Endowed Scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.