The Business Administration - Finance is designed at Park University to train students with an extensive understanding of a core set of skills in financial modeling, debt and equity issues, valuation, mergers and acquisitions, financial planning, risk management, financial reporting and analysis, and taxation. These skills are vital for success in the modern corporate finance positions, as well as in other careers such as consulting. By incorporating critical strategies and techniques in areas such as investment and commercial banks, financial as well as general management consulting, venture capital and private equity firms, and corporate finance within 500 large-cap companies, graduates will be primed for financial challenges in both the national and international arenas. The Finance concentration will allow students to tailor their program to their professional goals and to prepare for one or more of the following career opportunities:
- Investment Management. Prepares candidates for a career as a security analyst, money manager, brokerage firm analyst, insurance company representative or other financial job function.
- Corporate Financial Management. Prepares candidates for careers as financial managers in business, including risk management, strategic planning, budgeting, financial forecasting, cash management, credit administration, investment analysis and funds procurement.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Production Operations Manager
- Financial Planner
- Information Technology Director
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Park University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Management
- Fixed Income Securities
- Financial Derivatives
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited United States institution of higher learning or a degree equivalent to a United States bachelor’s degree from an accredited foreign institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) from all colleges and universities attended; and,
- Students with a cumulative grade point average below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admission. Submission of additional documentation may be requested by the Program Director.
International16119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Parkville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.