Our M.S. Ed. program offers a concentration in technology that provides coursework for high school teachers seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of this field.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- The Computer in Education
- Technical Issues in Computer-Based Education
- Computer-Based Teaching Methods
- Workshop in Instructional Systems Technology
- Using the Internet in K-12 Classrooms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 677 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International693 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 693 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National292 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 292 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.