This concentration consists of 21 hours of specialized coursework blending classroom instruction and clinical experience either locally or internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Education and Social Issues
- Language Foundations for ESL/EFL Teachers
- Socio-Psycholinguistic Applications to Reading Instruction
- Advanced Study of Foreign Language Teaching
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesEducation Literature View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National293 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 293 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.