The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Teaching and Learning concentration in Instructional Technology is intended to prepare professional educators, as well as other instructional professionals, with a specialization designed to develop scholarly expertise in online development, design and assessment in instructional technology venues.
This specialization will focus on current theory in instructional technology, a solid foundation in effective online instruction and facilitation, the design of online instructional materials, and the myriad uses of online instructional technology as applied to a variety of content, resources and subject matter.
Furthermore, the specialization will provide individuals with knowledge of instructional technology in a local, regional and global setting. The program will provide a capstone experience that is tailored to meet the needs of each student's specific background and career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Methods and Materials of Educational Research
- Communications in Technology
- Field-Based Individualized Activities
- Professional Seminar
- Teaching Reading and Writing to Limited English Proficient (LEP) Learners
- Principles for Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Learners
- Behavior and Classroom Management
- Assessment of Diverse Learners
- Effective Design and Facilitation of Online Courses
- Instructional Assessment Through Technology
- Management of Technology Resources
- Integration of Technology and Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesTeaching View 1078 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completed application for admission
- Three official Lander Graduate recommendation forms
- Undergraduate GPA
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.