Students can be physically located anywhere in the world and complete the MBA degree from New Mexico Highlands University.
- The Department of Business Administration from New Mexico Highlands University is committed to the success of our students and to the highest observance of our professional accreditation standards.
- The department’s goal is to be the best small business department in the Southwest, preparing students to be confident, competent, ethical, and responsible business decision-makers, managers, leaders, and agents of economic and social betterment in today’s changing global business environment.
The Department of Business Administration is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the master of business administration (MBA) degree with concentrations in accounting, finance, human resource management, international business, management and marketing.
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Law and Ethics in Bus
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1627 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma or U.S. equivalency
- Official transcripts from the institution that you received your secondary education from (school leaving certificate, diploma….)
International17208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 478 USD per credit during 12 months.
National10620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.