The department’s goal is to be the best small business department in the Southwest, preparing students to be confident, competent, ethical, and responsible business decision-makers, managers, leaders, and agents of economic and social betterment in today’s changing global business environment.
The Department of Business Administration provides an inspiring multicultural learning environment that promotes excellence, empowerment, transformation, and global understanding.
- Advancement of knowledge
- Active leaning
- Student success
- Diversity of ideas
- Accessible education
- Individual well-being
- Sustainable practices
More informationVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Law and Ethics in Bus
- Marketing Management
- Business and Society
- Business Strategy
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA in undergraduate coursework to be admitted to the MBA program. However, students with a GPA between 2.8 – 2.99 may be provisionally admitted if space is available. Students provisionally admitted with low GPA must earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in their first 12 credit hours to remain in the program.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in a field other than business are required to complete a proficiency course, BUS 500, to establish an appropriate background for graduate work in business administration.
- All students are expected to have computer proficiency and be able to use basic tools of business: word processing and spreadsheets.
International389 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 389 USD per credit and a duration of .
National213 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 213 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.