Onsite or Online!
Be the boss of when you study. Take classes just one or two nights a week and earn your Master of Business Administration degree at Oklahoma Christian University in as little as 12 months. Oklahoma Christian University customizable Business Administration program is offered 100% online, at night on our Oklahoma City metro campus, or as a hybrid of in-class and online delivery.
We offer nine targeted academic tracks (Accounting, Finance, Health Services Management, Human Resources, International Business, Leadership and Organizational Development, Marketing, Nonprofit Organization Management, and Project Management), plus a general MBA degree. Courses are taught by faculty members who bring a wealth of business experience and academic preparation to the classroom.
Students from all academic disciplines are welcome! While a bachelor’s degree is a requirement for admission, an undergraduate degree in business is not a prerequisite.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Analysis and Control
- Economic Issues
- Financial Services
- Information Technology and the Future
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Ethics, Decision Making and Communication
- Leaders, Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Management and Change
- Marketing Management and Innovation
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1430 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Whether moving into leadership in your career or continuing your education in order to add new depth to your life’s work, we understand the commitment you’re considering to pursue an MBA or MAcc degree.
- Students from all academic disciplines are invited to apply to OC’s graduate business programs, provided you hold a bachelors’ degree from a regionally-accredited college or
International24065 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24065 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24065 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24065 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State22985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22985 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.