An important economic driver, real estate is an increasingly sophisticated and analytical industry with a real need for an MBA skill set. The real estate concentration equips you with dynamic, practice-oriented skills that give you the capability to tackle the challenges facing tomorrow’s real estate professionals. The real estate concentration prepares you to be a leader in the industry, working in areas such as commercial and corporate real estate, development, investment management and finance.
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Decision Making within the Legal and Ethical Environment
- Real Estate Economics and Development
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
- 15 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 74 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university and either an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale) or a GPA of 3.5 or higher on six hours of Longwood MBA degree program courses within the last 12 months
- GMAT or GRE, waiver information
- Students without an undergraduate major or minor in business must complete MBA Foundation Courses prior to starting MBA classes.
International973 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 973 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National373 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 373 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.