Special Education - Generalist (Grades 7-12) program at SUNY Oneonta College will lead to the professional license for teachers already certified in Early Childhood, Childhood or Adolescence Special Education with initial licenses in Special Education.
SUNY Oneonta's Master of Science in Teaching (M.S.T.) program provides an opportunity for individuals with bachelor's degrees outside of education to earn teacher certification in special education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Teaching Learners with Severe Needs
- Teaching Math/Written Language
- Assessment for Special Needs
- Reading for Exceptional Students
- Assistive Technology
- Communication and Collaboration
- Teaching Young Learners With Special Needs
- Education Law Requirements
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 726 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Graduate students are required to maintain a 3.0 Cumulative GPA throughout their programs. Those whose GPA may fall beneath this minimum are placed on academic probation until either the grade point average meets that minimum or the student is academically dismissed.
- Students must fulfill all degree requirements within six years and finish a minimum of 27 credits in residence.
- Full time students have one semester to bring the GPA to the minimum standard and part time students have until they complete an additional 12 credit hours.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oneonta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.