The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Chicago State University offers a Master's of Science degree in Computer Science. The program is designed to be as flexible as possible to meet the varied needs of the busy professional. Courses are offered in day times as well as in evenings in state-of-the-art computer laboratories. Three courses, and a research project or thesis are explicitly required. The Graduate Program Advisor will work with the student to map out a study plan that ensures speedy graduation within a framework of the student's needs and objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Information Systems and Design
- Multimedia and Communication
- Computing & Informatics
- Applied Logic for Computer Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 122 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- Official High School transcript – Foreign transcripts not written in English must be translated into English by a nationally known credential translator. Applicants must meet a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- Foreign Credential Evaluation – Only accepted by Education Credential Evaluators or World Education Services
- Official ACT or SAT scores – Must meet a minimum ACT composite of 18 or SAT composite of 960.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (Not required if English is the applicant’s country first language).
- Personal essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- $30 (U.S.) non-refundable Application fee
International630 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 12 months.
National630 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.