Students of Trust and Wealth Management programme of Campbell University gain expertise in the areas of estate and trust administration, personal financial planning, portfolio management, tax planning, and insurance.
Offered exclusively at the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in downtown Raleigh, students may complete their scheduled course work in twelve months or may elect the optional two-year program cycle, completing the degree in twenty-four months. Courses are taught in eight-week terms during the evenings. Each course meets one night per week from 6-10 p.m.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Planning
- Investment Analysis
- Advanced Investment Analysis
- Advanced Income Taxation
- Application of Fiduciary Principles
- Estate Taxation
- Gift and Fiduciary Income Taxation
- Risk Management Applications
- Wealth Management Sales
- Advanced Retirement Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We operate on a rolling admission schedule, which means the Admissions Committee evaluates applications whenever they are completed.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 92 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale on all undergraduate work.
- A minimal score of 450 on the GMAT, or a minimal score of 298 on the GRE, or a minimal score of 150 on the LSAT. GMAT and GRE minimum scores include the verbal and quantitative sections, but do not include writing or integrated reasoning sections.
- Demonstration of undergraduate-level competencies in Accounting, Economics, and Corporate Finance.
International30810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.