In year one, students of Public Policy and Marine Science dual degree program of Jacksonville University will take first year MPP courses or first year Marine Science. In year two, courses will be taken in the other program. Year three will have mixed policy and marine science courses. If pursued separately, the two degrees would take 4 years.
- Allow you to obtain two degrees in three years
- Provide tools to analyze present-day environmental issues with a policy lens
- Provide a variety of real-world experiences with internships at a wide range of governmental agencies and collaborations through organizations such as OCEARCH and the St. Johns RiverKeeper
- Provide experienced faculty spanning from biologists to lawyers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Public Policy
- Statistics and Research
- Public Policy Analysis
- Leading Organizations
- Political Institutions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy View 127 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to the JU MPP-Marine Science (MA) dual degree program must be admitted to both the JU MPP program and meet its admission requirements and the JU MSC program and meet its admission requirements.
- All current MA-MSC students who wish to pursue the dual MPP-MA program must apply to and be admitted to the MPP program through thePublic Policy Institute at Jacksonville University in addition to being accepted into the MA-MSC program through the College of Arts and Sciences. See Graduate Admission Requirements for the MPP program.
- All current MPP students who wish to pursue the dual MPP-MA-MSC program must apply to and be admitted to the MA/MSC program through the College of Arts and Sciences in addition to being accepted into Jacksonville University's MPP program through the Public Policy Institute. See Admission Requirements for the MA/MSC program.
International700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 36 months.
National700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.