You’ll serve in all medical specialties, treating patients’ illnesses and injuries, as well as educating them on wellness and disease prevention.
In the Physician Assistant Studies program at Shenandoah University you’ll exercise autonomy in decision-making and provide a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services. Physician assistant practice is patient-care centered, but may include national and international opportunities to serve in clinical, educational, research and administrative roles.
Employment of Physician Assistants is projected to grow 31% from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. Increased demand for healthcare services from the growing and aging population and widespread chronic disease, combined with a shortage of physicians, is resulting in an increased demand for Physician Assistants.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Physiology & Genetics
- Anatomy for Physician Assistants
- Medical Interview & Physical Assessment
- Diagnostic Tests & Procedures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1559 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who possess a foreign transcript and require an I-20 student visa should request official copies of foreign transcripts be sent directly from all previously attended institutions to Shenandoah upon application to the University.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- To be eligible to receive a SEVIS I-20 form from Shenandoah, please send financial information and documentation explaining how you plan to cover your educational and living expenses while a student at Shenandoah.
International905 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 12 months.
National905 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 905 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.