We firmly believe that all students can learn, and we are committed to the preparation of teachers who maximize student learning!
Literacy - Grades 5-12 candidates at State University of New York Fredonia enroll in course work related to child/adolescent literacy development, literacy theory, and pedagogical strategies for providing literacy intervention to struggling readers and writers.
- Public/private school teacher
- Reading teacher
- Middle and high school reading specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Literacy in the Content Areas
- Using Educational Research to Improve Instruction
- Foundations of Literacy
- Advanced Literacy Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4091 other Masters in Education in United States
- A transcript evaluation is required for transcripts originally printed in a language other than English and with original grading scales other than the 4.0 standard
- Recommendation letters are an important aspect of the graduate school application for Fredonia. The information provided in recommendation letters is used as evidence of your overall potential to succeed as a graduate student.
- All international applicants must submit evidence of full financial support for all expenses at Fredonia as a condition of being issued immigration documents for F-1 or J-1 status
International8496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4248 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4248 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2826 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fredonia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.