Business managers with global experience and technological insights are changing the world. Rapid innovation, entrepreneurial endeavours, a disruptive change caused by advances in information and technology create a need for new skills and management practices.
The Global Economic Transformation and Technology programme from EDHEC Business School a two-year academic programme, will expose you to the managerial talents desired by companies serving the needs of sustainable development and meeting the challenge of disruptive change caused by advances in information and technology.
- Manage innovation projects
- Direct the product development process
- Develop a cultural and industry understanding of consumer needs
- Master problem solving skills to bring original thinking to solve unexplored challenges
- Integration into the learning culture and student experience of Republic of Korea and the United States of America
- Managing a Start Up
- Financing a new venture
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and the Management of Innovation
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Managing Human Capital
- History of Technology and Innovation
- Technology and Society
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Master in Management (MIM) View 167 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 year or equivalent)
- GMAT, GRE or CAT (for Indian students only)
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates :
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 64000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA26000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- South Korea
- United States
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.