Business managers with global experience and technological insights are changing the world. Rapid innovation, entrepreneurial endeavours, a disruptive change caused by advances in information and technology create a need for new skills and management practices.
The Global Economic Transformation and Technology programme from EDHEC Business School a two-year academic programme, will expose you to the managerial talents desired by companies serving the needs of sustainable development and meeting the challenge of disruptive change caused by advances in information and technology.
- Manage innovation projects
- Direct the product development process
- Develop a cultural and industry understanding of consumer needs
- Master problem solving skills to bring original thinking to solve unexplored challenges
- Integration into the learning culture and student experience of Republic of Korea and the United States of America
- Managing a Start Up
- Financing a new venture
- Strategy and the Management of Innovation
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Managing Human Capital
- History of Technology and Innovation
- Technology and Society
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Master in Management (MIM) View 22 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in France
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum.
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International32300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA26750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
€53,500 for EU students & Korean students
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- South Korea
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.