Project Management Careers
Graduates with an MBA in Project Management at the Grand Canyon University have demonstrated that they have the drive and dedication necessary to succeed in a senior-level position.
A Master’s in Project Management can prepare future business leaders to pursue opportunities in private companies, non-profit organizations or government agencies. Some examples of careers that may be related to this degree include:
- Project analyst or manager
- Director of operations
- General manager
- Executive officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Applied Business Probability and Statistics
- Leadership and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Finance
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management View 115 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Grand Canyon University (GCU) welcomes applicants 16 years old and older for admission consideration. We seek future graduates with diverse interests, experiences and perspectives, ready to capture academic opportunities with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Although GCU seeks to integrate Christian faith and practice into all aspects of campus life, no statement of faith or religious affiliation is required of prospective students, with the exception of majors in the College of Theology. Theology majors are required to affirm GCU's Doctrinal Statement and the College of Theology Covenant.
International31860 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during .
National31860 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.