This Master of Business Administration program at the Grand Canyon University encompasses a variety of courses relevant to modern day business operations. Examine accounting and finance topics from basic principles to innovative concepts, including forecasting and fundraising in capital markets.
In small, academically stimulating learning environments, discuss formulation and execution strategies within organizations and sustainability in the global marketplace. Research departmental functions from a managerial stance, and discuss behaviors and techniques that impact operations and embrace diversity.
In the Master of Business Administration online degree program, you gain a heightened understanding of business, administration and effective leadership. Review the components that drive business success and master the process to create a productive organizational culture. Coursework and critical thinking help you develop the knowledge for transformational leadership in business practice.
- Managerial concepts and strategies relating to the management of operations in both manufacturing and service environments
- Management of the marketing function and market environmental analysis
- Marketing planning, strategy and control
- Microeconomic and macroeconomic concepts relevant to contemporary business
- Quantitative tools and techniques used to model business functions and applications
- Key concepts of leadership
- Overview of how the science of organizational behavior contributes to effective leaders and managers
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 762 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- All students must submit baccalaureate bearing college transcripts to meet the admission requirements of the University.
- Additionally, if students cannot meet the GPA requirements with their transcripts, but have a test score that meets admissions requirements, students will be eligible for full admission. If both the degree-bearing transcript and the test scores do not meet admissions requirements, students may be eligible to be admitted based on the Standards for Admission with Specification.
International28612 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
National28612 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.