- The Sports Communication and Media curriculum is a combination of sports media history and theory, single camera production, editing, live-event broadcasting, television studio production, and hands-on practicum and internship experiences. The program is designed to produce successful media professionals with well-developed critical thinking skills focused on the issues surrounding sports, culture and the media.
- Our graduates at Sacred Heart University are currently working as on-air broadcasters and sports media professionals at companies across the country. The Master of Arts program in Sports Communication and Media transforms your passion into a career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Communication in the Digital Age
- Sport, Culture and the Media
- Sports Media Production
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media View 232 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- Online Application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf
- Personal statement: A one-page statement describing career goals and reasons for interest in the program
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional résumé
International15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.