The International LL.M program further meets the requirements to sit for the New York State Bar Exam. As a licensed attorney in multiple jurisdictions, you will be the global attorney of the 21st century.
Brooklyn Law School's LL.M. program was inducted into the New York Law Journal’s "Best of" Hall of Fame for being voted either the #1 or #2 Best General LL.M. Program five years in a row.
These relationships are built through our LL.M. students’ work in our clinics, externships, and pro bono projects, and in the extracurricular community we create. Brooklyn Law School has created a unique program that help its graduates develop the network they need to advance their legal education and careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of American Law
- Legal Writing & Research for LL.M. Students
- One of the following courses: Professional Responsibility, Legal Profession, or Professional Responsibility in Different Practice Settings
- No thesis credit is required
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- LL.M. students can begin their studies in early August
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Legal Studies View 107 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- USD70 application fee
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (1-3 pages in length)
- Two letters of recommendation (completed online with LSAC by your recommenders or sent directly to LSAC)
- Official law school transcript, with certified English translation if necessary, sent directly to LSAC
- Official TOEFL score report from the Educational Testing Service, or an official score report from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), sent directly to LSAC.
International52152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52152 USD per year during 12 months.
National52152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52152 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.