Multiply your career success with a master's degree in Accounting.
No matter where you are in your accounting career, it’s never a bad time to gain new knowledge and expand your skills. Whether you’re looking to obtain your CPA licensure, advance to a leadership role in your organization or simply broaden your accounting acumen, the Regis University M.S. in Accounting can help you take the next step in your professional development.
In fact, most are practicing accountants and business owners who bring decades of experience to Regis. If you’re ready to take your accounting career to the next level, the Regis M.S. in Accounting is here to help.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business or Corporate Finance
- Auditing Principles and Procedures
- Intermediate Accounting
- Interpreting Accounting Information
- Financial Communication
- Accounting Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Program starts are offered in January, March, May, July, August and October.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 881 other Masters in Finance in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Regis University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the online graduate application
- Official degree-bearing transcripts must be sent directly from your previously attended school to the Regis University Admissions Office (see below for address).
- Current resume
- Admissions Essay (instructions to upload your completed essay are included in the online application. Essay prompts vary by program.)
- A faculty interview may be necessary
International28440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 948 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 948 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.