A host of specialists including educators, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, journalists, researchers, administrators, environmentalists, demographers, social workers, laboratory scientists, and attorneys work to protect the public from health threats while promoting wellness and disease prevention.
Since 1998, the Master of Public Health (MPH) Program at Mercer University has been passionately committed to the educational development of public health professionals. Mercer University is a recognized leader in public health education in the state of Georgia. Students are challenged to confront complex health issues, such as improving access to health care, controlling infectious disease, and reducing environmental hazards, violence, substance abuse, and injury.
Mercer University has a global presence and a prestigious academic reputation. The Mercer MPH Program complements these efforts, offering more diverse and dynamic opportunities for advancement in the healthcare industry.
Graduates of Mercer's MPH Program become leaders who meet the growing challenges of protecting the public's health and preventing the spread of disease. Public health professionals have rewarding careers that offer great personal fulfillment by serving others in local, national, and international communities. Working towards improving people's health and well-being is a rewarding day's work.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Basic Biostatistics and Health Measures
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Grant and Proposal Writing and Development
- Principles of Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Health View 800 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8991 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8991 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.