Graphic Design from Rhode Island School of Design explores the range of skills and activities within the design process, from an initial visual/verbal response to content, to the narrative shaping and communication of messages.
Graduates with Graphic Design from Rhode Island School of Design will be able to:
- interrogate the use of contemporary and historical tools, software and theory while contributing innovative and critical formal responses to the field of graphic design
- produce visual form as proof of concept and demonstration of theory
- contribute, evaluate and critique visual communication work at an advanced strategic level
- participate effectively in a professional graphic design studio environment
- initiate an individual or collaborative studio practice
- convey their expertise through teaching and/or mentoring
- curate exhibitions of their work and that of others
- conduct original research and convey it through appropriate modes of writing, publishing, curating and/or exhibiting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graphic Design Studies
- Graduate Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test
International53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53820 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53820 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.