The curriculum of the Marketing program at La Sierra University prepares students for a number of applicable careers with a real-world focus on learning and the course experience. Our faculty and staff are always interested in meeting new and potential marketing students.
What Can I Do with a Degree in Marketing?
Many students graduating with degrees in Marketing enter careers in advertising, marketing, promotions, public relations, and sales. Whether you have an interest in research, the excitement of landing a new sales account, or managing the development of a brand, a rewarding career path is waiting for well-motivated and prepared students. For the most current occupational information regarding marketing and other careers, including required education and median salary amounts, we recommend you visit O*NET OnLine, a very useful website created for the U.S. Department of Labor. You may also click here for the latest information on careers in marketing from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The world today has plenty of workers with degrees in business, including marketing. And it takes much more than just a degree to compete with them. Employers today want employees not only competent in their field but who can communicate effectively, work in and lead teams, and are able to observe and analyze a situation to quickly identify the best solution. You won’t find this experience in just any degree program.
- The best business education should include two important standards: (1) Everything you learn should be useful in the world right now, not just twenty years ago or “someday in your future career.” (2) You should be given the opportunity to put what you learn to the test. Many universities offer excellent lessons in business theory. Others offer a more training-based education. Very few can offer you both.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
Rolling admissions; these are the preferred deadlines.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 1918 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Transcripts from all post-secondary academic institutions are required.
- TOEFL Scores / English proficiency
- GRE/GMAT (if requested)
- Personal statement (Divinity and Education courses)
- Recommendation Forms (if requested)
- Department Interview/Audition (if requested)
- Valid Passport Copy
International23310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Home Gardens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.