This fully online 41-unit program can be completed in four semesters and is designed to prepare highly effective special educators who plan to work in challenging school environments. Students in this program who live in the State of California can also complete prerequisite courses and the 12-unit SEED 584/585 Student Teaching in Special Education sequence that will allow them to earn their Education Specialist Credential (Mild/Moderate) from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Philosophy and Values in School and Society
- Educational Research and Statistics
- Research in Culture and Intercultural Instruction
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 645 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply Online
- Log into your Application Portal
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit 2 Recommendation Forms
- Pastor Recommendation
- Character/Employer/Academic Recommendation
- Complete essays as indicated in the application
- Christian Testimony Essay
- Vocational Objective Essay
- Non-native English speakers must verify a score of 100 iBT on the TOEFL exam or 7.5 on the IELTS exam
International621 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 621 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National621 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 621 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.