The Master of Arts in Education at Biola University is a research-oriented degree that prepares you to work in a variety of academic settings and sets the stage for a doctorate. Its emphasis on professional writing, research and theory distinguishes it from the Master of Arts in Teaching, which focuses primarily on classroom practices.
- Become a witness for Christ.
- Advance in your educational career.
- Work around your busy schedule.
- Specialize in your area of academic interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy & Values in Schools & Society
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Educational Research and Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3550 other Masters in Education in United States
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply Online
- Log into your Application Portal
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit 2 Recommendation Forms
- Pastor Recommendation
- Character/Employer/Academic Recommendation
- Complete essays as indicated in the application
- Christian Testimony Essay
- Vocational Objective Essay
- Non-native English speakers must verify a score of 100 iBT on the TOEFL exam or 7.5 on the IELTS exam
International667 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 667 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National667 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 667 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.